Dial-a-MAID 200% Guarantee
You’ve heard it before – the 100% satisfaction guarantee. But we bet you’ve never heard our home cleaning policy: 200% satisfaction guarantee. So, what does it mean, you ask? It’s simple. Should you have a concern with the cleaning service you have received, we will work with you to make it right.
Here’s the procedure:
- Call us within 24 hours of your cleaning and provide us with details of what was not cleaned to your expectations. Please take photos if possible.
- We will schedule a re-cleaning appointment at no cost to you on the following business day. Our team will return to your home and address the areas of concern.
- After the re-cleaning, if you still have concerns regarding the cleaning, we will meet with you in your home to review your issues. If we are unable to address your concerns we will credit the cost of your cleaning to your account.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations – the first time around!
For your convenience, and quality control, we will leave you with a check-list indicating the various services we provide each time we clean your home. This form is completed by the team’s lead after they have personally inspected your home. Occasionally, you will receive a “report card” to rate us. Our management also personally conducts random on site and telephone quality checks. These steps are all made to insure our quality of service remains first rate.
These are just a few of the tings we do to assure that you always receive quality customer service.
Why Should Dial-A-Maid Be the Cleaning Company You Choose?
There are plenty of maid cleaning services in New Orleans Metro area; and we know you have choices when it comes to housekeeping.
Our teams strive to offer service that is efficient, on-time, thorough and reliable. We have been providing professional cleaning services in New Orleans for over 18 years, building long-term relationships with both clients and staff. In fact, we still have clients and staff who started with us in 1998.
A maid service that values good communication.
When you call our offices, you speak to an office manager or assistant manager — not an answering service. Should we be on another line when you call, we promise to make your voice mail a priority. If you are unable to call our office staff Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, we have convenient website options for after-hours communication: request an estimate, request a schedule change, provide special instructions, update your profile, and customer feedback. Also, you are welcome to contact the owner/founder at our New Orleans office.
We are a cleaning company you can depend on.
- Our housekeeping teams are bonded, insured, and trustworthy
- We never hire contractors, and we handle all payroll taxes
- We always arrive to clean your home on the appointed day, at the scheduled time
- We let you know when we break or damage something, and we make it right
- If you have a complaint or concern, we listen and we correct the deficiency immediately
- We solicit your feedback and work to exceed your expectations
- We strive to offer a 100% eco-friendly cleaning service every time